For 3 hours following treatment:
- Do not rub the area that was injected.
- Do not lay down.
For the first 2 weeks:
- Avoid vigorous manipulation to the area that was injected.
- Avoid sleeping on your face as much as possible. (of course while you are asleep you have no control over this).
- In the unlikely event any small lumps develop, they can be massaged to resolution.
Bruising can look worse after strenuous exercise, so if you have some bruising you may want to refrain for 1-2 days.
- Ice, holding a paper towel between the ice pack and the skin off and on in 5 minute increments.
- Arnica gel (homeopathic bruising remedy) is available over the counter and may help bruising resolve more quickly.
***If you have worsening pain to the skin where a filler product was injected, call the office immediately at 609-890-2600.
Don’t forget to sign up for Aspire rewards to start earning points/ discounts off your next treatment! Go to www.aspirerewards.com