Benefits of Botox
There are countless benefits to Botox treatment. We’re here to highlight just a few FDA-approved treatments.
- Dermatological and Aesthetic Conditions: Botox can be used to treat dermatological and aesthetic conditions like severe crow’s feet lines and frown lines between the eyebrows in adults.
- Chronic Neck Pain: Botox can improve the pain levels and quality of life in patients who suffer from chronic neck pain.
- Excessive Sweating: Sick of underarm sweat stains? Botox can temporarily block the chemical signal that makes you sweat excessively.
- Migraines: Botox can treat migraine headaches through the use of injections in the temples, neck, shoulders, and forehead.
- Muscle Stiffness: Botox can ease muscle stiffness in the elbows, wrists, and fingers.
Benefits of Dysport
Dysport is a versatile injection that can treat a number of medical conditions.
- Dermatological and Aesthetic Conditions: Dysport can be used to treat dermatological and aesthetic conditions like facial wrinkles. The effects of this neuromuscular blocker last up to 4 months.
- Muscle Spasms: Dysport is particularly useful in treating muscle spasms or stiffness. Dysport injections can be utilized in the elbows, wrists, fingers, ankles, toes, etc.
- Cervical Dystonia: This is a severe condition that involves involuntary spasms of the neck muscles that cause your head to tilt uncontrollably forward or backward. Dysport has helped patients find relief.