Skin problems aren’t limited to adults. In fact, numerous skin conditions are unique to infants and children. When a young patient develops a case of skin irritation or infection, it’s important to visit a dermatology professional with specialized knowledge and experience in the treatment of children’s skin issues. If you’re seeking a pediatric dermatologist New Jersey families can rely on, look no further than Kessel Dermatology. Read on to learn more about our experienced, compassionate practitioners and the comprehensive pediatric dermatology services we provide.
#1 Pediatric Dermatologist New Jersey: Kessel Dermatology
Effectively addressing skin, hair and nail issues in kids and teens requires extensive knowledge and skill, as well as a kind and patient approach. The Kessel Dermatology team is proud to exhibit all of these qualities, as evidenced by the testimonials below:
- “Dr. Kessel and his staff are always friendly and very good with my kids. He’s very knowledgeable and caring. It’s always a warm welcome when we are there. Dr. Kessel takes his time with his patients and makes sure they understand their condition. He’s the best.” -Nia-Manika J.
- “The staff was very welcoming. We called and had an appointment for the next day for the entire family. The doctor was right on point with everyone’s diagnosis. My family and I have been patients for over 10 years and remain to this day.” -Julia A.
As these reviews demonstrate, we are the superior choice for those seeking a top-rated pediatric dermatologist New Jersey families can depend on.
Make an Appointment with One of Our Pediatric Skin Care Experts
At our practice in Hamilton Square, NJ, we offer a range of proven treatment options for all dermatology conditions which infants, children or teens may suffer from, including:
- Warts (Verruca)
- Diaper Rash
- Seborrheic Dermatitis (Cradle Cap)
- Atopic Dermatitis and Eczema
- Hemangiomas and Vascular Malformations
If a member of your family is experiencing symptoms of a skin issue, you can count on our staff to provide individualized treatment with an emphasis on your family’s comfort, health and satisfaction. To request a consultation, call our office at (609) 890-2600.