Starting Monday May 11, 2020, the Kessel Dermatology office will be open!
While we’re still offering telemedicine appointments for those who wish to be seen virtually, we are now scheduling appointments for in-office treatments. In order to conveniently and safely treat all of our patients, we’re offering expanded hours to limit the hourly volume of patients being seen.
In order to ensure the safety of our patients and staff, we have put in the place the following policy for in office visits:
Prior to your visit:
- During the pandemic, there will not be a copayment for most of our patients depending upon which insurance plans they have.
- If you are one of the few patients who still has a copayment during the pandemic, we will be accepting copayments via credit card ONLY. Patient copayments will be collected over the phone at the time that the appointment is made. No cash copayments will be accepted at this time.
- We would like for all patient forms to be filled out and submitted online prior to the appointment if possible. If that’s not possible, it can be done while the patient is in the examination room.
Checking in for your visit:
- When patients arrive in our parking lot, we ask that they remain in their vehicles and call one of the following numbers to confirm arrival: (609) 890-2699 or (609) 631-9403.
- We will confirm your check-in over the phone. Once you enter our office, a medical assistant will immediately escort you directly into an exam room.
- We will be checking every patient’s temperature upon arrival as a pre-screening measure.
- If any patient OR accompanying guest OR staff member has fever, cough, sore throat or is sneezing, they will not be permitted to enter the office. If you are experiencing these symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID 19 within 2 weeks of your appointment, please contact our office before your appointment.
During your visit:
- All patients AND visitors accompanying patients MUST wear a face covering or mask. Kessel Dermatology staff is required to wear both face masks and gloves.
- Only ONE visitor to accompany:
- a minor, OR
- an adult patient needing assistance.
- All surfaces will be thoroughly disinfected after each patient encounter.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available for patient use.
- All follow-up appointments will be scheduled while the patient is still in the exam room.
We have instituted these new policies in order to help ensure the health and safety of all of our patients and office staff. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
To schedule your appointment, please call 609-890-2600.