Kessel Dermatology is continuing to offer appointments for in-office and telemedicine evaluations/treatments. Please read the following safety procedures to learn how we are protecting our patients and how you can help to protect yourself and our staff.
- In order to conveniently and safely treat all of our patients, we are offering scheduling with fewer patient appointments per hour and extended hours for appointments.
- Our state of the art air purification system has been put into place to protect all of our patients and office staff.
Checking in for your visit:
- When you arrive in our parking lot, we ask that you remain in your vehicle and call one of the following numbers to check in for your appointment: 609-631-9403 or 609-890-2699.
- When your examination room has been sanitized and is ready for use, you will be asked to come into our office.
- As a pre-screening measure, we will be checking every patient’s temperature and asking brief questions related to recent travel/any potential COVID-19 related symptoms.
(Note: if any patient, accompanying guest, or staff member has fever, cough or sore throat, they will not be permitted to enter the office. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms or have been exposed to somebody with COVID-19 within two weeks of your appointment, please contact our office before your appointment.)
- Once you enter our office, a medical assistant will escort you directly into an exam room.
During your visit:
- All patients and visitors accompanying patients must wear a face mask. Kessel Dermatology staff are required to wear face masks.
- Only ONE visitor is permitted to accompany a minor or an adult patient needing assistance.
- All surfaces will be thoroughly disinfected after each patient encounter.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available for patient use.
We have instituted these policies in order to help ensure the health and safety of all of our patients and office staff. If you have any questions or concerns or wish to make an appointment, please contact us at 609-890-2600. We look forward to seeing you!