CHECKING IN FOR YOUR VISIT
- Effective 18 Apr 2023, Kessel Dermatology is a "Masks Optional" establishment.
- If any patient, accompanying guest, or staff member has fever, cough or sore throat, or have been exposed to somebody with COVID-19 within 5 days of your appointment, please contact our office before your appointment.
- Once you enter our office, a medical assistant will escort you directly into an exam room.
DURING YOUR VISIT
- All surfaces will be thoroughly disinfected after each patient encounter.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available for patient use.
- We have instituted these policies in order to help ensure the health and safety of all of our patients and office staff. If you have any questions or concerns or wish to make an appointment, please contact us at 609-890-2600. We look forward to seeing you!